AAIA PROVIDES UNMATCHED SERVICE, HERE’S WHY:
The DOD Consolidated Purchasing Program is a reduced cost savings program that consolidates customized orders from all members of the DOD Program. By consolidating all custom product orders to one mass order, it increases the volume of the purchase of blank goods so that the members of the program can benefit from any sized custom order at a reduced fixed cost due to the larger volume of purchase.All DOD Organizations, Federal Organizations, and Organizations from any US Military Branch of Service, automatically are put in to the DOD Con-solidated Purchasing Program. Any organization outside of this criteria can apply to become a member by sub-mitting a DOD Member Application, provided to you by any AAIA Sales Representative
- ONE STOP SHOP, over 300,000 existing high quality custom products and the capabilities to design, create, prototype, and manufacture new product ideas.
- All members of the program receive REDUCED PRICING on all custom products. Minimum quantities are required on all products in the program.
- All orders on custom products are reviewed with an AAIA CONSULTANT to ensure that you are getting the best possible price for your bottom line.
- The program has been designed for maximum cost savings through budget consolidation. NO ARTWORK FEES- Provide us with the concept and our AAIA Design Team will create artwork graphics and custom products under your direction.
- Ready artwork is always accepted. NO SET-UP CHARGES, on existing products in DODCPP needing customizing. Fees may apply for new product ideas and prototypes.
- RUSH CHARGES, may apply for orders needed in hand by 3-5 business days, including UPS Rush Charges and Custom Product Rush Charges.
- WHY ALL THE COST SAVINGS? Being a Service Connected Disabled Veteran Business, AAIA is always for Veterans, supporting Veterans. We all follow the same code: DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY